posted November 20, 2023
Opportunity: Night Auditor
Balance revenue and settle accounts nightly, maintain files, and reset the system for the next day of operations while performing Guest Service Agent tasks and duties.Your Growth Path
Front Office Supervisor/Accounts Payable or Receivable Clerk – Front Office ManagerYour Focus
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
- Prepare and distribute daily reports.
- Audit and reconcile cashiers.
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a timely basis.
- Input and update financial information into the BRAINS network.
- Check guests in/out and perform Guest Service Agents tasks.
- Respond to guest inquiries and resolve complaints.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Your Background and Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous night audit/accounting experience or equivalent training required.
- Computer knowledge/Excel and arithmetic skills required.
- FSD is a plus, required within 90 days of employment.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking , lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
Live life uninterrupted at TownePlace Suites Orlando Theme Parks/Lake Buena Vista. Located near the West Entrance of Disney Springs®, our Marriott in Orlando is near your favorite attractions, like Walt Disney World® Resort, the ESPN Wide World of Sports, SeaWorld Orlando® and Universal Orlando® Resort. We put endless adventure at your fingertips! Our hotel near Disney Springs® is also a short drive from Orlando International Airport. We are a top choice for extended stays in the Lake Buena Vista area!
HHM Hotels is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other group protected by law.
To see other opportunities at this location, click here.