posted November 20, 2023
Opportunity: Public Area Attendant
Maintain cleanliness of public areas in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Your Growth Path
Room Inspector – Housekeeping Supervisor – Executive Housekeeper
- Clean all hard and textile surfaces and restrooms within public space; and respond to guest room requests.
- Ensure internal windows and doorways are free of fingerprints and smudges.
- Ensure that furniture and hard surfaces of public areas are clean and organized.
- Ensure floors are free of debris.
- Clean any carpet spots.
- Ensure that all surfaces of elevators are clean and free of debris.
- Empty all waste receptacles in public areas.
- Clean employee break room and employee restroom.
- Utilize chemicals according to directions and gain familiarity with all Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Follow procedures concerning protection against blood borne pathogens.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Your Background and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous related experience preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM Hotels is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other group protected by law.
To see other opportunities at this location, click here.