Singer Island Riviera Beach, FL
posted November 20, 2023
Opportunity: Bell Person
Greet guests with a warm welcome at hotel entrance and provide services related to the transportation and storage of luggage and provide other guest services.Your Growth Path
Bell Captain or Guest Service Agent – Concierge or Guest Services Manager – AGM or General ManagerYour Focus
- Load and unload luggage carts.
- Tag and store luggage.
- Escort guest to hotel rooms.
- Provide an overview of guest room, hotel services and amenities.
- Make deliveries to guest rooms.
- Assist guest with room changes.
- Stock pantry when necessary.
- Maintain list/brochures of local attractions, transportation guides, churches, sports arenas, etc.
- Perform house attendant functions when staff shortages occur.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Your Background and Skills
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous customer experience required or equivalent training.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM Hotels is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other group protected by law.
To see other opportunities at this location, click here.