posted November 20, 2023
Opportunity: Food & Beverage Director
Oversee food and beverage functions and outlets ensuring the division meets established financial and other goals while ensuring the department operates in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Area Food & Beverage Director – Assistant General Manager – Director of Operations
Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Monitor performance to ensure adherence to all service standards, sanitation standards, productivity standards to ensure exceptional guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and control food & beverage inventories.
- Maintain inventories of related food & beverage equipment.
- Monitor and control labor costs.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation levels to Health Department required ratings at all times.
- Manage food preparation.
- Organize multiple projects; manage and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Monitor and forecast food & beverage revenues and expenses to ensure company goals are met on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Implement new menu items that will increase customer satisfaction and perception of value as well as policies and procedures for food and beverage.
- Develop and manage the annual food & beverage budget.
- Implement and monitor ordering and receiving program to ensure proper quantity and prices on all purchases.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Progressive food and beverage management experience in similar size hotel/venue required.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM Hotels is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other group protected by law.
To see other opportunities at this location, click here.