posted November 15, 2023
$19.00 per hour
Opportunity: Maintenance Technician
Perform preventative and repair maintenance work to ensure the hotel is maintained according to established quality and sustainability standards while treating guests in a warm and friendly manner.
Your Growth Path
Engineer - Chief Engineer – Engineering Supervisor
- Assist with preventative maintenance and complete work orders related to replacing and repairing ceiling tiles, sheet-rock and wallpaper.
- Install or repair sheetrock and other wall coverings.
- Paint designated areas and items.
- Replace basic electrical fixtures, light switches, receptacles, light bulbs and fixtures.
- Perform minor plumbing functions.
- Focus on guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow Service Recovery Guidelines.
- Maintain the curb appeal including but not limited to snow removal, lawn care, gardening and trash removal.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and comply with MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Your Background and Skills
- High School diploma and Trade school course work in related field preferred.
- Previous maintenance experience or equivalent training required.
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, kneeling, stooping, crawling and climbing.
What We BelievePeople Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM Hotels is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other group protected by law.
To see other opportunities at this location, click here.