posted November 6, 2023
$16.00 per hour
Assist guests with special services, in both an anticipatory manner and upon guest request; coordinate and communicate hotel services and amenities.Your Growth Path
Front Desk Supervisor – Guest Service Manager – Assistant General Manager
- Warmly greet and acknowledge guests, proactively offering assistance.
- Provide information about local attractions and events.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Make dining and other reservations, and obtain tickets for events.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or services.
- Work as a Guest Service Agent in the event of staffing shortages or during peak check in/out periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Your Background and Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience required or equivalent training.
- Knowledge of the local community, attractions and events.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing and/or sitting for extended periods, walking, lifting up to 15 pounds.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM Hotels is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other group protected by law.
To see other opportunities at this location, click here.