posted November 25, 2023
$14.00 per hour
Opportunity: Nail Technician
Provide professional nail and spa treatments to clients while delivering high-level customer service, along with being responsible for general receptionist responsibilities.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide professional hand and foot nail treatments according to customer requirements and preferences while maintaining current knowledge of all nail treatments offered by the resort.
- Act as Receptionist when needed; answer phones, greet guests and obtain customer requirements for treatments.
- Maintain high sterilization standards and hygiene according to law and the spa procedures.
- Perform duties accurately and timely according to protocols.
- Use products appropriately to avoid waste.
- Possess knowledge and understanding about different nail conditions and treatments available, along with different nail care products.
- Provide treatment preparation and clean up for spa area.
- Report to management about matters related to guests or staff requiring immediate attention.
- Handle concerns of customers professionally and courteously.
- Follow hourly and operational checklists in accordance with salon policies.
- Attend and participate in all team educational meetings and trainings.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and comply with MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- State licensed nail technician and esthetician.
- 1 year + experience with manicures, pedicures, gel services and nail art required.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing and moving for extended periods, use of hands and fingers to operate related equipment.
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM Hotels is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other group protected by law.
To see other opportunities at this location, click here.