posted November 9, 2023
$20.00 per hour
Opportunity: Sales and Catering Coordinator
Performs administrative functions in support of property sales and catering team in an effort to provide timely and accurate service to internal departments and external customers.
Potential Career Path
Sales, Catering or Conference Services Manager – Director of Catering or Director of Sales
Essential Job Functions
- Promptly answer telephone calls and communicate relevant account information to managers and departments.
- Type and process correspondence, proposals, banquet event orders and contracts as directed by management.
- Distribute memos, contracts, resumes, room requests, amenities and other communication as it relates to sales and catering to relevant departments.
- Act as a liaison between Sales/Catering Directors and Managers and other departments to properly communicate information needed for upcoming events including distribution of BEO’s, resumes and changes.
- Politely and professionally converse with clients and respond to all inquiries.
- Coordinate as appropriate with other departments to ensure seamless delivery of service and guest satisfaction.
- Maintain filing and retaining necessary copies of contracts and correspondence in accordance with established standards.
- File and organize copies of contracts and correspondence ensuring records are up to date.
- Reserve and confirm rooms, meeting space, and banquet space when necessary.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Previous hotel sales or catering experience preferred, but not required.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on holidays, evenings on weekends.
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM Hotels is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other group protected by law.
To see other opportunities at this location, click here.