posted September 20, 2023
Opportunity: Spa Supervisor
Oversee the daily operations of the Spa including the operational needs, guest service, and team member related situations.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage scheduling of staff, booking system, guest concerns, training, and department cleanliness functions consistent with strategic plan and vision for the department and property.
- Collect information, research data, make recommendations, and implement new products and services that fit the spa needs.
- Manage the delivery of guest service satisfaction consistent with company’s and property’s core service standards.
- Supervise team members to ensure they adhere and enforce company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Supervise and motivate team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Participate in quarterly inventory of nail, facial, and massage service products.
- Communicate to manager purchasing needs in a timely manner.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, and ensure all staff is practicing safe work habits including wearing protective safety equipment and following MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service and leadership experience of a high end spa required, two to five years of experience preferred.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 30 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- Experience with on line booking appointment system.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
The Joule is a revitalized 1920s neo-Gothic landmark building set in the heart of Dallas’ central business district. With dramatic art installations, unique retail boutiques, a world-class spa, clever design, award-winning food and drinks and some of the best service in town, The Joule is seen as the city’s cultural epicenter. Adjacent to the Dallas Arts District and the flagship Neiman Marcus, the hotel is perfectly positioned when guests finally do venture out of the hotel’s communal embrace.
HHM Hotels is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other group protected by law.
Current Job Openings
Current Job Openings
- Director of Communications
- Massage Therapist
- AV Technician
- Spa Attendant
- Host - Sassetta
- Room Attendant / Housekeeper
- Spa Supervisor
- Director of Restaurants and Bars
- Doorperson - Midnight Rambler
- Lobby Bartender
- Restaurant Server - Sassetta
- Assistant Restaurant Manager - Sassetta
- Banquet Sous Chef
- Housekeeping House Attendant
- Engineer (Hotel Maintenance)
- Steward - Sassetta
- Guest Service Agent
- Bartender - Midnight Rambler
- Cocktail Server - Midnight Rambler
- Cook - CBD Provisions
- Sous Chef - CBD Provisions
- Public Area Attendant
- Turndown Attendant