posted September 22, 2023
Opportunity: Public Area Attendant
Maintain cleanliness of public areas in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Room Inspector – Housekeeping Supervisor – Executive Housekeeper
Essential Job Functions
- Clean all hard and textile surfaces and restrooms within public space; and respond to guest room requests.
- Ensure internal windows and doorways are free of fingerprints and smudges.
- Ensure that furniture and hard surfaces of public areas are clean and organized.
- Ensure floors are free of debris.
- Clean any carpet spots.
- Ensure all surfaces of elevators are clean and free of debris.
- Empty all waste receptacles in public areas.
- Clean employee break room and employee restroom.
- Utilize chemicals according to directions and familiarize self with all Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Follow procedures concerning protection against blood borne pathogens.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous related experience preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
The Joule is a revitalized 1920s neo-Gothic landmark building set in the heart of Dallas’ central business district. With dramatic art installations, unique retail boutiques, a world-class spa, clever design, award-winning food and drinks and some of the best service in town, The Joule is seen as the city’s cultural epicenter. Adjacent to the Dallas Arts District and the flagship Neiman Marcus, the hotel is perfectly positioned when guests finally do venture out of the hotel’s communal embrace.
HHM Hotels is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other group protected by law.
Current Job Openings
Current Job Openings
- Director of Communications
- Massage Therapist
- AV Technician
- Spa Attendant
- Host - Sassetta
- Room Attendant / Housekeeper
- Spa Supervisor
- Director of Restaurants and Bars
- Doorperson - Midnight Rambler
- Lobby Bartender
- Restaurant Server - Sassetta
- Assistant Restaurant Manager - Sassetta
- Banquet Sous Chef
- Housekeeping House Attendant
- Engineer (Hotel Maintenance)
- Steward - Sassetta
- Guest Service Agent
- Bartender - Midnight Rambler
- Cocktail Server - Midnight Rambler
- Cook - CBD Provisions
- Sous Chef - CBD Provisions
- Public Area Attendant
- Turndown Attendant