Holiday Inn Norwich
posted May 25, 2023
$15.00 to $16.00 per hour
Transport guests to and from specified locations in a friendly, courteous, safe and timely manner.
Potential Career Path
Bell Person/Door Person/Guest Service Agent – Guest Service Supervisor
- Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner immediately upon interaction.
- Transport guests safely to and from airport or other locations by driving shuttle van or other vehicles.
- Provide information regarding the local community upon request.
- Load and unload guest luggage and other materials.
- Complete required transportation logs.
- Report vehicle mechanical problems immediately.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Work as a Bell Attendant during staffing shortages or peak check/in out periods.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- This position will also include driving the hotel shuttle within the local area. A current & valid driver's license is required, with no moving violations on your driving record.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Driving record free of serious infractions.
Requires sitting for extended periods, driving using hands and feet, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.