Pan Pacific Seattle
posted May 24, 2023
$30.00 to $32.00 per hour
Opportunity: Lead Engineer
Perform general maintenance functions at a high level to ensure quest service and sustainability standards are achieved and maintained throughout the hotel structure.
Potential Career Path
Engineering Supervisor – Chief Engineer – Area Chief Engineer
- Provide general direction and supervision to maintenance engineers, coordinating work orders and corresponding assignments.
- Conduct room inspections and identify repair needs.
- Install or repair sheet rock and other wall coverings.
- Paint designated areas and items.
- Install and replace basic electrical fixtures. Replace light switches, receptacles, light bulbs and fixtures.
- Repair furniture.
- Install, replace and program televisions.
- Perform minor plumbing functions.
- Replace and repair heating and cooling pumps as well as preventative maintenance on units.
- Troubleshoot and repair kitchen equipment.
- Maintain repair and preventive maintenance records.
- Perform and maintain work to local, state and Federal codes.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Work as a bell attendant in the event of staffing shortages or during peak check in/out periods.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma and Trade school course work in related field preferred.
- Previous engineer/maintenance experience or equivalent training required.
HHM Benefits and Perks
- Competitive wages for full time and part time opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Company Match
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Travel Discounts
- Commuter Transit and Commuter Parking Benefits
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Educational/Professional Development
- Referral Bonus Program
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends or alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, climbing, stooping, kneeling or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
A remarkable Seattle boutique hotel with the polish of a world-class resort, Pan Pacific Seattle is located on the border of Downtown and the booming South Lake Union neighborhood. Here, travelers are perfectly positioned in the heart of the Emerald City. Guests can easily reach Seattle’s most sought after restaurants, upscale shopping, art galleries and museums. Within striking distance of the city’s biggest attractions — both Seattle Center and Pike Place Market are just a short walk away — Pan Pacific Seattle is a sanctuary in the city.
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.