posted May 22, 2023
Opportunity: Spa Coordinator
Greet and assist Spa clients both in person and via the telephone, responding to all enquiries while observing set standards. Assist with various administrative tasks to support the overall operation of the Spa.
Potential Career Path
Administrative Assistant - Executive Assistant
Essential Job Functions
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome to clientele at all times.
- Coordinate client consultation records with the assigned therapist.
- Schedule appointments for clients and monitor availability of treatment and staff to ensure punctual service as per the relevant skills of therapists.
- Organize schedules to fully utilize time and profitability while guaranteeing the clients’ needs are prioritized.
- Assist with administrative duties such as receiving purchases and inventory reporting.
- Monitor Spa desk reception area, refill Spa brochures and maintain general appearance.
- Monitor supplies and maintain overall condition.
- Process payments from clients for services and retail in the Spa.
- Assist in getting client feedback on level of services delivered in order to improve service delivery.
- Confirm appointments via phone and email and provide literature requests via email, fax or mail when requested.
- Conduct walk-through in Spa waiting area and ensure a neat appearance.
- Aid in the general coordination and relation between departments, whether it be staff related or on a guests’ behalf.
- Certify the highest quality of service to the Spa aiding in gift certificate and retail sales, guest complaints and other duties and various tasks assigned by management.
- Complete special administration based projects as assigned.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM”s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits.
- 1 year minimum receptionist or administrative experience.
Work Environment and Context
- Extended work hours may be required to meet deadlines.
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
The Joule is a revitalized 1920s neo-Gothic landmark building set in the heart of Dallas’ central business district. With dramatic art installations, unique retail boutiques, a world-class spa, clever design, award-winning food and drinks and some of the best service in town, The Joule is seen as the city’s cultural epicenter. Adjacent to the Dallas Arts District and the flagship Neiman Marcus, the hotel is perfectly positioned when guests finally do venture out of the hotel’s communal embrace.
Current Job Openings
Current Job Openings
- Night Auditor
- Cook - CBD Provisions
- Banquet Server
- Host - CBD Provisions
- Accounting Manager
- Housekeeping House Attendant
- Guest Service Agent
- Room Attendant / Housekeeper
- Pool Attendant Server
- Cook - Sassetta
- Catering Sales Manager
- Spa Supervisor
- Spa Coordinator
- Lobby Bartender
- Engineer - Hotel Maintenance
- Massage Therapist
- Bartender - Midnight Rambler
- Banquet Bartender
- Host - Midnight Rambler Bar
- Banquet Houseperson
- Food Runner / Busser - Sassetta
- Turndown Attendant
- Public Area Attendant