posted May 4, 2023
Opportunity: Night Auditor
Balance revenue and settle accounts nightly, maintain files, and reset the system for the next day of operations while performing Guest Service Agent tasks and duties.
Potential Career Path
Front Office Supervisor/Accounts Payable or Receivable Clerk – Front Office Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
- Prepare and distribute daily reports.
- Audit and reconcile cashiers.
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a timely basis.
- Input and update financial information into BRAINS network.
- Check guests/in out and perform Guest Service Agents tasks.
- Respond to guest inquiries and resolve complaints.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous night audit/accounting experience or equivalent training required.
- Computer knowledge/Excel and arithmetic skills required.
- FSD is a plus, required within 90 days of employment.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking , lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
The Joule is a revitalized 1920s neo-Gothic landmark building set in the heart of Dallas’ central business district. With dramatic art installations, unique retail boutiques, a world-class spa, clever design, award-winning food and drinks and some of the best service in town, The Joule is seen as the city’s cultural epicenter. Adjacent to the Dallas Arts District and the flagship Neiman Marcus, the hotel is perfectly positioned when guests finally do venture out of the hotel’s communal embrace.
Current Job Openings
Current Job Openings
- Night Auditor
- Cook - CBD Provisions
- Banquet Server
- Host - CBD Provisions
- Accounting Manager
- Housekeeping House Attendant
- Guest Service Agent
- Room Attendant / Housekeeper
- Pool Attendant Server
- Cook - Sassetta
- Catering Sales Manager
- Spa Supervisor
- Spa Coordinator
- Lobby Bartender
- Engineer - Hotel Maintenance
- Massage Therapist
- Bartender - Midnight Rambler
- Banquet Bartender
- Host - Midnight Rambler Bar
- Banquet Houseperson
- Food Runner / Busser - Sassetta
- Turndown Attendant
- Public Area Attendant