posted May 21, 2023
Opportunity: House Person
Clean and maintain public hotel areas according to established brand/ hotel guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Housekeeping Supervisor/Guest Service Agent – Executive Housekeeper or Front Office Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Greet and acknowledge guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Inspect assigned areas and perform cleaning tasks accordingly.
- Collect trash from the service landings and dispose of in outside trash dumpsters.
- Vacuum and dust guest corridors.
- Pick up bed and other linen from hotel floors and transport to laundry collection site.
- Deliver clean linen to assigned sections.
- Report maintenance issues.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of guest areas.
- Respond to guest inquiries and assistance.
- Work as a room attendant when staffing shortages occur or during peak periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience required or equivalent training preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 25 pounds, reaching, bending and kneeling to reach all areas.
- Usage of cleaning chemicals.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
The Joule is a revitalized 1920s neo-Gothic landmark building set in the heart of Dallas’ central business district. With dramatic art installations, unique retail boutiques, a world-class spa, clever design, award-winning food and drinks and some of the best service in town, The Joule is seen as the city’s cultural epicenter. Adjacent to the Dallas Arts District and the flagship Neiman Marcus, the hotel is perfectly positioned when guests finally do venture out of the hotel’s communal embrace.
Current Job Openings
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Server
- Night Auditor
- Cook - CBD Provisions
- Host - CBD Provisions
- Room Attendant / Housekeeper
- Pool Attendant Server
- Bartender - Midnight Rambler
- Banquet Bartender
- Host - Midnight Rambler Bar
- Banquet Houseperson
- Food Runner / Busser - Sassetta
- Turndown Attendant
- Public Area Attendant
- Spa Coordinator
- Lobby Bartender
- Catering Sales Manager
- Housekeeping House Attendant
- Guest Service Agent
- Cook - Sassetta
- Engineer - Hotel Maintenance
- Massage Therapist
- Spa Supervisor
- Accounting Manager