posted May 20, 2023
Serve beverages and/or food in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, achieving a high level of guest satisfaction.
Potential Career Path
Beverage Manager/Restaurant Supervisor – Restaurant Manager – Food & Beverage Manager
- Maintain clean and organize bar areas.
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Prepare and serve drink and/or food orders.
- If applicable, take orders, and serve and clear food and beverage to guests seated at tables in bar and lounge areas.
- Issue guest check and complete payment process.
- Follow standards for identifying and managing intoxicated guests.
- Complete beverage requisitions to maintain par levels as needed.
- Complete required side work prior to shift end.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Assist with taking beverage inventory.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma preferred.
- TIPS certified a plus.
- Previous bartending/mixologist experience required or equivalent training.
- Food Sanitation certificate a plus, required within 90 days of employment.
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and different shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching with arms.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
The Joule is a revitalized 1920s neo-Gothic landmark building set in the heart of Dallas’ central business district. With dramatic art installations, unique retail boutiques, a world-class spa, clever design, award-winning food and drinks and some of the best service in town, The Joule is seen as the city’s cultural epicenter. Adjacent to the Dallas Arts District and the flagship Neiman Marcus, the hotel is perfectly positioned when guests finally do venture out of the hotel’s communal embrace.
Current Job Openings
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Server
- Cook - CBD Provisions
- Night Auditor
- Host - CBD Provisions
- Room Attendant / Housekeeper
- Pool Attendant Server
- Bartender - Midnight Rambler
- Banquet Bartender
- Host - Midnight Rambler Bar
- Banquet Houseperson
- Food Runner / Busser - Sassetta
- Turndown Attendant
- Engineer - Hotel Maintenance
- Massage Therapist
- Accounting Manager
- Housekeeping House Attendant
- Guest Service Agent
- Public Area Attendant
- Catering Sales Manager
- Cook - Sassetta
- Spa Coordinator
- Lobby Bartender
- Spa Supervisor