posted May 21, 2023
Opportunity: Banquet Bartender
Set up, tend and break down banquet bars in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Bartender– Bar Manager–Assistant Restaurant Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Check Banquet Event Orders to determine function, number of guests and type of bar (house, premium, cash, open, etc.)
- Set up portable bar in function area according to standard policies and procedures.
- Follow established guidelines, policies and procedures regarding making beverages.
- Abide by state, federal and corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Abide by HHM cash handling policies and procedures.
- Remove all trash and liquor glasses from tables, and remove tablecloths, trash and liquor from function area.
- Break down and clean bar thoroughly; wipe surface areas and empty water in portable bar.
- Return all equipment and supplies to proper area.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous bartending/banquet experience or equivalent training.
- TIPS Certification a plus.
- Food Sanitation Certification required within 90 days of employment.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and will include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 35 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
The Joule is a revitalized 1920s neo-Gothic landmark building set in the heart of Dallas’ central business district. With dramatic art installations, unique retail boutiques, a world-class spa, clever design, award-winning food and drinks and some of the best service in town, The Joule is seen as the city’s cultural epicenter. Adjacent to the Dallas Arts District and the flagship Neiman Marcus, the hotel is perfectly positioned when guests finally do venture out of the hotel’s communal embrace.
Current Job Openings
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Server
- Night Auditor
- Cook - CBD Provisions
- Host - CBD Provisions
- Engineer - Hotel Maintenance
- Massage Therapist
- Cook - Sassetta
- Food Runner / Busser - Sassetta
- Spa Supervisor
- Accounting Manager
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Bartender
- Host - Midnight Rambler Bar
- Spa Coordinator
- Lobby Bartender
- Catering Sales Manager
- Housekeeping House Attendant
- Guest Service Agent
- Bartender - Midnight Rambler
- Room Attendant / Housekeeper
- Turndown Attendant
- Pool Attendant Server
- Public Area Attendant